Creative Ways to Clean and Organize Your Garage
Garages are the perfect place to store everything you don't want to clutter up your home. Unfortunately, many people find that their garage becomes a dumping ground for everything from old furniture to piles of clothes and boxes.
Garages are often the most cluttered area in a house. The problem is that they're not designed for storage and are often too cluttered to have a good look around. But there are some ways to keep your garage organized.
- Use hooks or shelves to store your tools, bikes, skis, and other things that you use regularly.
- Hang a pegboard on the wall for all your devices and supplies.
- Create designated areas for all your items - this will help you find what you're looking for when you need it!
- Put up shelves or an old dresser as a storage unit in one corner of the garage to
Now that you have a plan for organizing the garage, it is time to start the clean-up process.
- Sort: This is the first step to organizing your garage. You should sort through your things and decide what needs to go and what you want to keep.
- Clean: Once you have sorted, it is time to clean up the mess you have created by sorting through things.
- Sort Again: Now that everything has been cleaned up, it is time to sort again and put things where they belong now that they are clean and organized.
- Label: Labeling can be helpful when trying to organize your items in a way that makes sense for you and will help you find them later when needed.
- Store Items That You Use Regularly: Store items like tools, paint cans, gardening supplies, or recycling bins in an area where they are easy
In closing, the garage can quickly become the catch-all for clutter and items the family does not need to use daily. This area could become a breeding ground for bugs and insects. Make sure to sweep and mop the floor regularly. Using the Everybot Three Spin Robot Mop to keep your garage floors clean. Also, have the pest control company treat pests every quarter. This will prevent bugs, rodents, and other pests from entering your garage and living rent-free.
Following these garage organization and cleaning tips will help you get your garage in order and keep it year-round.