Ten Easy Steps to Deep Cleaning Your Kitchen
Ten Easy Steps to Deep Cleaning
Your House & Kitchen
A kitchen is the heart of any home. It's where we gather with family and friends to share a meal, talk about our day, and plan our futures. A clean kitchen is a happy kitchen. We all know that deep cleaning is not something we want to do. But the kitchen is one of the most important parts of our home. It's where we prepare, cook, and eat our food. We need to take care of it and make sure it's clean and organized. This article will share ten steps to deep cleaning your kitchen at least every three months:
Ten Easy Steps to Deep Cleaning
- Step 1: Wipe down the stovetop to remove all the old food and grime from the surface. This can be done by using a damp cloth or sponge with dish soap.
- Step 2: Wipe down the surface with a dry cloth; this will prevent any water from seeping into the cracks of your stovetop.
- Step 3: Use a scraper to eliminate any caked-on food or grime. Make sure that you are using an appropriate scraper for your stovetop material (ceramic, stainless steel, etc.).
- Step 4: Clean your oven with an oven cleaner. Wipe down the inside with a dry cloth or sponge. Use an all-purpose cleaner and scrubbing pad to clean up any grease or spills on the outside of your oven door.
- Step 5: Clean the refrigerator. Remove any old and expired food and use a damp cloth to wipe down the surface. Clean the surface of the refrigerator with the appropriate cleaner. (stainless steel)
- Step 6: Clean the microwave; start with some lemon juice, water, dish soap, and vinegar in equal parts, mix them in a bowl, then put it into a microwave-safe dish and heat it on high for three minutes before wiping it clean with a damp rag or sponge.
- Step 7: Empty all the cabinets and drawers in your kitchen, then clean them with a damp cloth and soap.
- Step 8: Clear everything off the countertops and clean countertops with all-purpose cleaner, and clean countertops with cleaner appropriate for the type of countertops.
- Step 9: Wipe down and clean the cabinets with the appropriate cleaner for the type of wood finishing.
- Step 10: Sweep and mop the floors. Make sure to pay close attention to cleaning under the cabinets and in the corner. Finish off the floors with a quick mop with the Everybot Three Spin Robot Mop. This robot mop is automated and leaves the floors squeaky clean, and will save time, because the mop does all the work for you.
Many people think they should deep clean their kitchen every day, but this is not true. The best way to maintain a clean kitchen is to do a quick clean-up every night before you go to bed.
To keep your kitchen clean and healthy, you should deep clean it at least every three months. If you don't have the time or the patience for this, you should hire a professional cleaning service.
Deep cleaning your kitchen
Is a great way to make sure that you are following the best practices for health and safety and making sure that your kitchen is always clean.
Visit Our Instagram & Facebook and Read more about "Ten Easy Steps to Deep Cleaning"
#Everbot #RobotMop #MoppingRobot #robotcleaning #robotfloorcleaner #robotmopper #Everybot #43dBLibraryNoiseLevel #DynamicSpinningTechnology #WheellessRobotMop #RemoteControl #iFDesignAward #NoCollision #Anti-Drop #HardFloor #SolidWoodFloor #Linoleum #HighDensityFiberboard #StickyFloorTile #DecoTile #MarbleFloor #robotmopandvacuum #bestroboticmop #Bestmoppingrobot #bestrobotmop #mopvacuumrobot #floorrobotcleaner #robotfloorcleaning #robotfloorcleaner #robotcleanerfloor #bestrobotvacuumandmop #robotsweeper #roboclean #housecleaningrobot #housewife #robotvacuum #robocleaning #robotcleaner #automaticfloorcleaner #automaticrobot